Managing God's Money: A Biblical Guide (Audiobook CD)
Supplies are limited
Filled with helpful Scripture, Managing God’s Money is the perfect resource for anyone interested in gaining a solid biblical understanding of financial stewardship.
Is what we do with our money really any of God’s business? Does God mind if we spend money on ourselves? What about debt? Savings? Retirement? How much does God expect us to give? God cares immensely that we manage money with an eternal perspective. Scripture’s teaching on this subject practically screams for our attention. In fact, Jesus says more about money than any other topic—including Heaven and Hell. In a simple, easy-to-follow format, Randy Alcorn addresses exactly what the Bible says about how we should handle the money and possessions God owns and entrusts to our management. Filled with helpful Scripture, Managing God’s Money is the perfect resource for anyone interested in gaining a solid biblical understanding of financial stewardship. It’s great for groups and churches, too!
- Read by Jon Gauger
- Unabridged, 6 hours, 5 CDs
- Reader responses
- Endorsements and book reviews
- Randy Alcorn talking about Managing God's Money
- How is Managing God's Money different from The Treasure Principle and Money, Possessions, and Eternity?
- Money and the disciple
- It matters how we handle God’s money
- Recommended resources on stewardship, giving, money and possessions