Money, Possessions and Eternity (Audiobook CD)
Supply is limited. Please note: This audiobook CD is no longer being produced.
Who wants to settle for fleeting treasures on earth when God offers everlasting treasures in heaven?
It's time to rethink our perspectives on money and possessions. In this thoroughly researched and extensively updated classic, Randy Alcorn shows us how to view them accurately—as God's provision for our good, the good of others, and his glory.
Alcorn presents a biblical and comprehensive view of money and possessions, including the following:
Why is money so important to God?
Is prosperity theology right or wrong?
How can we be liberated from materialism?
What should we do about debt?
How much does God want us to give?
How can we best help the poor and reach the lost?
What about gambling? investing? insurance? saving? retirement? inheritance?
How can we leave our children a true heritage?
How can we use money in ways that God rewards?
This practical and refreshing theology of money contains topical and Scripture indexes, a 13-lesson study guide, and five helpful appendices.
- Read by Randy Alcorn
- Abridged, 9 hours 45 minutes, 8 CDs
- Includes study materials (pdf)
- Reader responses
- Endorsements and book reviews
- Resources for pastors and group leaders
- A pastor's letter to his congregation
- Financial Integrity and Accountability in Churches and Ministries: Appendix A from Money, Possessions and Eternity
- The Use of Ministry Funds for Buildings: Appendix B from Money, Possessions and Eternity
- Lending Money, Charging Interest, and Cosigning a Loan: Appendix C from Money, Possessions and Eternity
- Practical Guidelines to Control Spending: Appendix D from Money, Possessions and Eternity
- Should Giving Always Be Kept Secret? Appendix E from Money, Possessions and Eternity
- What was your motivation in writing Money, Possessions and Eternity and The Treasure Principle?
- Can Money, Possessions and Eternity be used as the basis for a college course?
- What is the difference between The Treasure Principle and Money, Possessions, and Eternity?
- Recommended resources on stewardship, giving, money and possessions