The Promise of Heaven: Reflections on Our Eternal Home
Out of print. Very limited quantities available!
The Promise of Heaven combines solid biblical teaching gleaned from Randy Alcorn's best-selling book, Heaven, with the awe-inspiring photography of John MacMurray to create a gift book to be treasured.
Everyone has questions about life after death. In The Promise of Heaven, Alcorn provides answers based on what God tells us about Heaven in the Bible.
Is Heaven a real place?
What happens to us when we die?
What will our new bodies be like?
Will all people get the same rewards in Heaven?
Will we know everything?
Will we have to work in Heaven?
How can we know we're going to heaven?
Heaven is a place without fear, anger, sadness, or sickness. It's also a place full of beauty, joy, activity, and rest. And it's a place where those who are in Christ will live with the wonderful and fascinating God who created them. The Promise of Heaven gives readers a tantalizing glimpse at what could be their future home.
- 64 pages
- Color photographs
- 8.2 x 8.1 x 0.5 inches
- Reader responses
- Endorsements and book reviews
- Randy Alcorn and photographer John MacMurray discuss how the photos were selected
- Randy Alcorn and John MacMurray talk about stories behind the photos
- Photographer John MacMurray talks about the cover photo
- Randy Alcorn and John MacMurray discuss how they met and combined gifting
- Randy Alcorn and John MacMurray talk about the role of gift books