The Purity Principle: God's Safeguards for Life's Dangerous Trails (Audiobook CD)
Supply is limited. Please note: This audiobook CD is no longer being produced.
Some people have given up on purity. Some have never tried. Author Randy Alcorn shows us why, in this culture of impurity, the stakes are so high—and what we can do to experience the freedom of purity. Impurity will always destroy us; purity always leads to higher pleasures! Choose wisely. Let the insights of this book—written for old and young, married and single—help you gain your footing on the party to truly lasting joy.
The Purity Principle includes practical guidelines to protect purity, for singles, for married couples, and for parents who wish to train their children in purity. These include controlling the television and internet, and offering alternatives for how to spend our time. It also includes confession, repentance and developing biblical accountability that doesn't just admit sin, but prevents it.
- Read by Lloyd James
- Unabridged, 2 hours, 2 CDs
- Reader responses
- Endorsements and book reviews
- The Purity Principle excerpts
- Watch "Young Men Speak on Sexual Purity"
- Links to Resources for sexual addictions
- Recommended books related to pornography addiction
- Guidelines for sexual purity
- Strategies to keep from falling: practical steps to maintain your purity and ministry
- Randy speaks about The Purity Principle on Renewal Radio