If God Is Good: Why Do We Hurt? Booklet (Single Copy)
Limited supply in stock.
Single copy, ideal for individual gifting. (You can also purchase packs of 10.)
This booklet brings into clear focus our most pressing questions about evil and suffering—and points us ultimately toward Jesus, the only answer bigger than the questions.
The encouragement we crave—when we're most in need.
Out of the deepest hurts of the human condition, Randy Alcorn brings into clear focus our most pressing questions about evil and suffering—including those that wrench our souls when we or someone we love is victimized by evil or assaulted by disease.
He faces these questions with seasoned sensitivity, skillful insight, and a heart of compassion. He dodges none of the difficulties, and never lapses into platitudes, hand-wringing, or oversimplification.
On this troubling but inescapable topic, you'll find frank acknowledgment of the inherent limitations that set humanity apart from the God who has none. There's also generous, real encouragement that brings God nearer in our understanding when we need His comfort the most. And amid our heavy doubts and swirling confusion on this topic, Randy Alcorn points us ultimately toward Jesus as—the only answer bigger than the questions.
- Single copy
- 78 pages
Some ideas about how to share the If God Is Good booklet
- Give a gift basket with goodies and a booklet to your neighbor, friend, relative, co-worker, or to someone in your community who has lost a loved one.
- If you are a business owner, put them in a basket for your customers to take.
- Leave a booklet for a waiter or waitress who serves you.
- Bring one with you to share while you are waiting at a doctor’s office.
- Give one to the clerk who serves you at the grocery store.
- Offer them to those who are grieving at funerals and memorial services.
- Keep a booklet with you and give it out evangelistically when God provides an opportunity!