Managing God's Money: A Biblical Guide
God cares a great deal more about our money than most of us imagine. The sheer enormity of Scripture’s teaching on this subject screams for our attention. In fact, Jesus says more about how we are to view and handle money and possessions than about any other topic—including both heaven and hell. In Managing God's Money, Randy Alcorn breaks down exactly what the Bible has to say about how we are to handle our money and possessions in a simple, easy-to-follow format. Filled with Scripture references, Managing God's Money is the perfect reference tool for anyone who is interested in gaining a solid biblical understanding of money, possessions, and eternity.
- 224 pages
- Reader responses
- Endorsements and book reviews
- Randy Alcorn talking about Managing God's Money
- How is Managing God's Money different from The Treasure Principle and Money, Possessions, and Eternity?
- What are the differences between Randy's books on money and giving?
- Money and the disciple
- It matters how we handle God’s money
- Recommended resources on stewardship, giving, money and possessions