Temporarily on back order. Will send when we receive our next shipment.
Lord Foulgrin's Letters: How to Strike Back at the Tyrant by Deceiving and Destroying His Human Vermin
Know your enemy. Read his mail.
Lord Foulgrin's Letters are written by a demon to his subordinate Squaltaint. Lord Foulgrin advises Squaltaint how to tempt and deceive Jordan Fletcher, the human "vermin" or "sludgebag" to whom he's assigned.
Referring to God as a "Tyrant" and "the Enemy," Lord Foulgrin is a proud, demanding and devious rebel with an inflated sense of self-importance.
As Christians, we are on Satan's hit list. Demons are out to get us. They are devoted to deceiving and destroying us, as a means of lashing back at God, the Creator who evicted them from heaven when they rebelled. This vast army is led by Satan, the dark lord, who wages war against us and the righteous angels who defend us.
Imagine what a major coup of military intelligence it would be if we could place a wiretap in Hell's war room. What if we could plant a bugging device where we could overhear our enemies assessing our weaknesses and strategizing how next to attack us?
Of course, we would have to weigh and measure their words—after all, they're liars. But if they didn't know we were listening, we could learn a great deal from their insights about us, how the war is going, and which of their strategies are working on us and which aren't. What an opportunity to see what they have up their sleeves!
- 197 pages
- Table of contents
- Pronunciation guide
- Randy's comments
- Reader responses
- Endorsements and reviews
- Quotes regarding spiritual warfare
- Angelic warfare
- Can demons read our thoughts?
- What is the difference between the revised edition and the original?
- How could Lucifer have sinned?
- How can I research the identity of a particular demon? Should I?
- Have you ever been aware of the presence of demons or angels?
- Can Satan and demons read our minds?
- Can spiritual battles and demonic attacks exist in our dreams?
- Can we trust books that talk about demons and state exact words they actually say?