Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 24 or above and pay only $6.50 each
The Treasure Principle: Unlocking the Secret of Joyful Giving
Almost 2 million copies sold!
"You couldn't pay me enough not to give," exclaims the bestselling author, who believes there's a higher motivation for giving than guilt. "Giving infuses life with joy. It interjects an eternal dimension into even the most ordinary day."
Alcorn bases his brief, motivational message on the words of the world's foremost financial consultant, Jesus Christ, who advised listeners to "store up for yourselves treasures in heaven" (Matthew 6:20). In a concise power-packed style, he leads the reader toward the Treasure Principle mindset by proposing and illustrating key truths. "God owns everything," writes Alcorn. "I'm His money manager. What I call my money is really His. The question is, what does He want me to do with His money?"
In contemporary, easy-to-understand language, Alcorn offers readers a six-step plan to finding the immediate pleasure and eternal rewards of the Treasure Principle. Once readers discover the liberating joy of giving, life will never look the same. And they won't want it to!
- 120 pages
- Discussion questions (pdf)
- Six Keys to the Treasure Principle (pdf)
- Bulletin insert (pdf)
- Poster (pdf)
- Stephen King on giving handout (pdf)
- Reader responses
- Endorsements and book reviews
- Discussion questions
- Six Keys from The Treasure Principle
- What are the differences between Randy's books on money and giving?
- What is the difference between the study materials available for The Treasure Principle book?
- The Treasure Principle: Resources