Now sold over 1 million copies!
Have you ever wondered . . .
What is Heaven really going to be like?
What will we look like?
What will we do every day?
Won't Heaven get boring after a while?
We all have questions about what Heaven will be like, and after twenty-five years of extensive research, Dr. Randy Alcorn has the answers.
In the most comprehensive and definitive book on Heaven to date, Randy invites you to picture Heaven the way Scripture describes it—a bright, vibrant, and physical New Earth, free from sin, suffering, and death, and brimming with Christ's presence, wondrous natural beauty, and the richness of human culture as God intended it.
God has put eternity in our hearts. Now, Randy Alcorn brings eternity to light in a way that will surprise you, spark your imagination, and change how you live today.
If you've always thought of Heaven as a realm of disembodied spirits, clouds, and eternal harp strumming, you're in for a wonderful surprise.
This is a book about real people with real bodies enjoying close relationships with God and each other, eating, drinking, working, playing, traveling, worshiping, and discovering on a New Earth. Earth as God created it. Earth as he intended it to be.
And the next time you hear someone say, "We can't begin to imagine what Heaven will be like," you will be able to tell them, "I can."
Watch Randy share about the responses to Heaven
- 530 pages
- Promotional bulletin insert
- Promotional poster
- Heaven Sermon Part 1: Looking Forward to a New Earth: pdf | powerpoint
- Heaven Sermon Part 2: Resurrected Living on a New Earth: pdf | powerpoint
- Table of contents
- Reader responses
- Endorsements and book reviews
- Comparison of Heaven study materials
- Additions and revisions at the 10th printing
- Readers' questions and Randy's answers
- Three eras of earth and mankind
- What do you want people to gain by reading Heaven?