Lord Foulgrin's Letters: How to Strike Back at the Tyrant by Deceiving and Destroying His Human Vermin
Correspondence has fallen into our hands that we were not intended to see. Foulgrin, a high-ranking demon, instructs his subordinate how to deceive and destroy Jordan Fletcher and his family. It's like placing a bugging device in hell's war room, where we overhear our enemies assessing our weaknesses and strategizing attack. To win the battle, we must know our God, know ourselves, and know our enemy. Lord Foulgrin's Letters is written to help us become better acquainted with each.
Listen to an excerpt (mp3)
- Read by Frank Muller
- Abridged, 6.5 hours, 6 CDs
- Table of contents
- Randy's comments
- Reader' responses
- Endorsements and reviews
- Quotes regarding spiritual warfare
- Angelic warfare
- Can demons read our thoughts?
- What is the difference between the revised edition and the original?
- How could Lucifer have sinned?
- How can I research the identity of a particular demon? Should I?
- Have you ever been aware of the presence of demons or angels?
- Can Satan and demons read our minds?
- Can spiritual battles and demonic attacks exist in our dreams?
- Can we trust books that talk about demons and state exact words they actually say?