El Principio de la Pureza
Descubra la felicidad al vivir bajo el principio de la pureza. Podemos escoger bendiciones como el gozo, la paz, y la vida. O podemos escoger maldiciones como la infelicidad, las cicatrices, o un montón de ceniza. Aprenda a vivir el principio de la pureza.
The Purity Principle includes practical guidelines to protect purity, for singles, for married couples, and for parents who wish to train their children in purity. These include controlling the television and internet, and offering alternatives for how to spend our time. It also includes confession, repentance and developing biblical accountability that doesn't just admit sin, but prevents it.
One reader wrote in response:
The Purity Principle may be the shortest book you will ever read on the subject of purity. Yet in 93 pages, it packs a very powerful message. After reading the first few pages—pages filled with heart-breaking stories of those who have chosen impurity and the devastating consequences of their actions—I began to understand how high the stakes are when we play games with our purity.
Because of how I've been raised, I have always believed that impurity is wrong. But one of Mr. Alcorn's points took me by surprise. Impurity is not just wrong. It's stupid. Why? Well, you will just have to read the book. It makes a convincing case for the pros of purity and the cons of impurity that never leaves you bored.
- 125 pages
- Reader responses
- Endorsements and book reviews
- The Purity Principle excerpts
- Watch "Young Men Speak on Sexual Purity"
- Links to Resources for sexual addictions
- Recommended books related to pornography addiction
- Guidelines for sexual purity
- Strategies to keep from falling: practical steps to maintain your purity and ministry
- Randy speaks about The Purity Principle on Renewal Radio